I had unprotected s ex with my boyfriend and then my backup boyfriend, who impregnated me???

Discussion in 'Other general stuff' started by Beverly, Jun 4, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Beverly

Beverly RANK: MAHOBHO

Threads:
    Loyalty Points:
    Warning level:
    0%
    Dear guys, Please help me, but don't insult me, otherwise God will punish you. I am 23 and about a month ago I found out that I was pregnant, but I don't know who the father is.

I am two months now. Well, the problem is that I don't exactly know when I conceived in order to know who is the father of my child. The 1st and 2nd day after the last of my period I had s.ex with my first boyfriend. He didn't satisfy me in bed, so an hour later I had another s.ex session with my back-up boyfriend.

I had unprotected s.ex with them both. My period was from the 24th or 25th-30th. I was told that my due date was the 2nd of last month. How will I know who the father of my unborn baby is? Please don't tell me to wait until I give birth, because I can't wait for almost a year to know who impregnated me. Thanks.

2. michelle

michelle RANK: MAHOBHO

Threads:
    Loyalty Points:
    Warning level:
    0%
    Mmmmm, your official boyfriend failed to satisfy you, and you decided to get extra time from your former official boyfriend. Sweet kikikiki